30th January 2011, 10:54 PM
saraswathi R

Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?

ies
sir/madam
i am instrumentation and control engg department.which branch shall i apply? where shall i get the application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  2. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for IES examination if I have less than 60% marks in B.E.(Instrumentation and Control)?
  4. Can I apply for IES after instrumentation and control engineering from Pune University?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. How can I change my branch from Instrumentation & Control Engineering to IT after getting admission? -- [New]
  7. Can Instrumentation Engineering student apply for IES examination?
  8. Which subject to choose to prepare for IES entrance exam after graduation from Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  9. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  10. Will this be a right option for me of preparing for IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering in Electronics Instrumentation and Control?
  11. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing BE in Instrumentation Technology?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Can the candidates of Instrumentation Engineering apply for IES Exam?
  15. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  16. Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?
  17. Can I apply for IES under instrumentation graduation
  18. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidates apply for IES Exam?
31st January 2011, 03:25 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?

I.E.S./I.S.S. EXAM., 2011 notification will start from 30.07.2011.

last date of application is:
29.08.2011 (MONDAY)

commencement of exam:
03.12.2011 (SATURDAY)

you can get from the post office and apply in electronics and telecommunication or electrical branch whosoever is comfortable with.

best of luck!!!

3 DAYS
31st January 2011, 08:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?

If you are in electrical , mechanical, chemical ..then you may apply.
3rd February 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?

can i apear in ies xam in 3rd year??
9th February 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am in second year(instrumentation and control).i want to know when i can apply for ies exam.what will be my syllabus that time.where to get materials for that????????????/.pls pls pls help me
2nd June 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i am 4th year student (electronics n instrumentstion ) i want 2 know can i apply 4 ies and in which branch?
21st July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a btech passout student.....i ve completed my bteh recently in 2011.....my branch is Aplied electronics&instrumentation.........so can i apply in psu exams like ohpc,ntpc,bhel,crdo,powergrid,sail etc........Is there any scope in this field for my branch......sir plssssssss do suggest for my carrier.................SANKALP PATTANAIK.....
30th January 2012, 02:00 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraswathi R View Post
ies
sir/madam
i am instrumentation and control engg department.which branch shall i apply? where shall i get the application form?
HI,

If you pass the engineering in following branch then you are eligible for exam:-
1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR I.E.S./I.S.S. EXAM., 2012
DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 18.08.2012
LAST OF RECITE OF FORM:- 17.09.2012(MONDAY)
DATE OF EXAM:- 01.12.2012 (SATURDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
24th June 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

SYLUBUS OF IES WITH INSTRUMANTATION AND CONTROL BRANCH?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?