11th September 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better for me in MBA course being a candidate having completed BE in Instrumentation and Control stream?

My self jignesh solanki. i had completaed my B.E with an instrumentation & control stream. and i want to do MBA. so which branch is better for me in MBA? reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  3. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  4. Which course is better between M.Tech and MBA? I have completed B.E instrumentation
  5. Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?
  7. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  8. Where can I do training after doing B.Tech in instrumentation and control branch in 3rd year from SOA university
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  10. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  11. Will this be a right option for me of preparing for IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering in Electronics Instrumentation and Control?
  12. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  13. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?
  14. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  15. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  16. Am I eligible for assistant professor(for ECE or CAS stream) post? I have done my B.E in ECE and my M.E in Process Control and Instrumentation
  17. Eligibility to do summer internship in ONGC Jodhpur after Electronics Instrumentation and control branch? -- [New]
  18. Which college or university can i get after scoring 100 rank in Instrumentation
19th October 2011, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is better for me in MBA course being a candidate having completed BE in Instrumentation and Control stream?

It is a good decision to join for the MBA course after BE. You can select any specializations in MBA. There are different streams such as Finance, HR, marketing, Operations and systems etc. Since an engineering graduate, you can choose Operations and Systems or Finance if you are interested. You should always choose a stream which you are interested in.
16th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is better for me in MBA course being a candidate having completed BE in Instrumentation and Control stream?

hi!i am piyush
i've done b.tech in instrumentation and control egineering....can i do MBA in the system field?pls reply soon...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?