22nd February 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Branch of biotechnology with the best job oppurtunity and better scope in the future?

which branch of biotechnology has the best job oppurtunity and better scope in the future?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  2. Which branch of BSc has more scope in future?
  3. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students?
  4. Is it possible to do MBA after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of an MBA degree in future?
  5. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. Does biotechnology offer good scope in future?
  7. Future scope and jobs after M.Sc Biotechnology
  8. Future prospects, job opportunities and scope of branches of Biotechnology in Nigeria?
  9. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  10. Which among M.Sc Biotechnology and M.Sc Analytical Chemistry has a better job scope? -- [New]
  11. Scope and colleges in Chennai for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. What is the future of IT sector in India? What is the scope?
  13. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  14. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  15. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  17. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
22nd February 2011, 09:33 AM

Default Re: Branch of biotechnology with the best job oppurtunity and better scope in the future?

HI,

one thing you remember that the medical science field is not going to be end , there is a lot of opportunities in the BioTechnology field. After doing this you can enter into the medical research field.
22nd February 2011, 04:15 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Branch of biotechnology with the best job oppurtunity and better scope in the future?

red biotechnology:

that is used for medical processes, like finding genetic cures by going through genomic manipulations and creating organisms to produce antibiotic

Green biotechnology:

is used in reference to agricultural processes that use biotechnology .it has to develop more environment friendly solutions, for example to find a way remove the need for pesticides.

white biotechnology:

its a industrial biotechnology use to reduce the costs for producing industrial goods

blue biotechnology:

deals with marine and aquatic usages of biotechnology

Bioinformatics:

is an interdisciplinary field which addresses biological problems using computational techniques,
14th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

which is the best field in biotechnology ????
22nd October 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

how many years takes to complete m.b.bs after that homesurgeon,ph.d and internship
8th April 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

what field should I choose to study m.tech after b.tech in biotechnology for good job and scope?
19th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

dear sir this is simran jangir from c.g., may you tell me please . . . witch branch i'ii take for resarch in m.sc biotechnology and how i crack there entrance exams .
25th May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in biotechnology and is planning to do MS so please guide me which country and which course in biotechnology has scope in furure.
2nd August 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

to get jobs after four years in biotechnology engineering what we have to do?
26th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

WHICH EXAM SHOULD GIVEN TO DO BIOTECNOLOGY AFTER 12 IN 2013?
26th November 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

future scope and job after food technology
30th November 2012, 10:53 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

To have a bright career in chemical branch you can apply in following sectors.

Pharmaceutical companies

Food processing industry: Dairy, Brewery, Cheese, Baked products, Artificial Sweetener

Flavours & Fragrances

Agricultural technology - high yield crops

Higher education e.g. Post Doc in the U.S.

Thanks..
10th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is marine and aquatic usage of bio technology is useful?
4th December 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.sc in zoology(hons) with 66% number. i had pcb combination. and math was my 4th subject, i mean i was unable to earn pass mark in math. so, in that can i will built my career in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?