14th December 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which branch to choose for B.Tech after completing Diploma in Mechanical branch?

I have completed my full time Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Now, I'm bit confused about my selection of subject for B.Tech. Should I go for mechanical branch only or should I opt for any different branch?

15th March 2019, 08:21 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which branch to choose for B.Tech after completing Diploma in Mechanical branch?

For a candidate who has done diploma in mechanical engineering, Mechanical engineering is one of the best streams of engineering.

It is considered as evergreen branch of engineering with immense career and job opportunities.

Diploma in engineering candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
15th March 2019, 11:11 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch to choose for B.Tech after completing Diploma in Mechanical branch?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates must apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in Bachelor of Technology course.

The branch of engineering most preferable for diploma in mechanical engineering candidate is Mechanical Engineering.

You must go for Mechanical engineering only.
15th March 2019, 05:50 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Without any hesitation or doubt, you must select Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for LEET exam:

Academic qualification: Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute.

Minimum of 60% marks is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?