28th December 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechatronics branch?

Within 7 months I will complete my diploma(mechatronics branch) I want to go for higher studies, but I was in confusion in which branch I have to choose. Can you please provide me with the right suggestion to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
  2. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  4. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch?
  7. What should I do further after completing 10th CBSE?
  8. Previous years question papers for Indian Ordinance Factory examination?
  9. Do EEE graduates get high salary?
  10. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after pursuing diploma in mechatronics branch
  12. IT branch in NIT Raipur and Mechanical in BIT Durgapur, which one to choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there a Mechatronics branch in NITs? How much marks are required to get Mechatronics course in NIT?
  14. What can I do after completing diploma in fisheries technology? Is there any higher studies in this branch?
  15. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  16. Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?
  17. What should I do after B.Tech in computer science, MBA or M.Tech?
  18. After BE masters in what is of great demand?
5th January 2018, 10:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechatronics branch?

After completion of your Diploma in Mechatronics course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech Mechatronics course. Being a Diploma holder in Mechatronics, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech Mechatronics course through lateral entry admission process by appearing and qualifying the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.Tech Mechatronics course.
6th January 2018, 03:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechatronics branch?

As you are pursuing your Diploma course in Mechatronics branch, so for pursuing higher studies following branches in engineering will be suitable for you like:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Automobile Engineering
  • Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
  • Production Engineering
6th January 2018, 03:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Mechatronics course, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. Since, you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, I suggest you to choose B.Tech (Mechatronics) course after completion of your Diploma course. Being a Diploma holder in Mechatronics, you can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech Mechatronics course through LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?