3rd August 2013, 05:27 PM
Ravichandra.m.B

How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?

nw i completed diploma in mechanical,so nw am joining engineering so i want to choose automobile branch is my decision good?,and automobile has value nw?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  2. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  3. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  5. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  7. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  8. Can I go for some course in Automobile after doing diploma in Civil? What should I do after completing my diploma?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure? -- [New]
  11. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  13. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  14. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma course with Automobile Engineering
  16. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  17. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  18. Best colleges for mechanical branch in MP after completing diploma? I am preparing for LET
12th September 2015, 11:32 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?

After doing any course in diploma the student have chance to change their field/stream in B.Tech/B.E.

If you completed your diploma in mechanical and you want to do your further education in automobile, then you can do it.
For this when you start your admission procedure for BTech then select automobile course at the time of filling form for engineering.
16th June 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?

Dear sir/Madam , I completed BE Mechanical and which sector in IRDA surveyor and loss accessor suite for it , if this required any experience certificate for MOTOR sector in SLA .please suggest .and other sector if any suggest me .please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?