1st February 2018, 01:36 PM
suraj suman barik

Which branch to choose in M.Sc for better career opportunities?

I have done my B.Sc in Biotechnology and now wanted to pursue M.Sc. However, I was thinking instead of taking Biotechnology for M.Sc rather I should choose a branch which has more value in terms of job security and has better career opportunities. So, which branch nowadays provide better and secure opportunities?

8th February 2018, 10:11 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch to choose in M.Sc for better career opportunities?

If you are not interested to join M.Sc Biotechnology, I would suggest you to opt for MBA course.

There is a good demand for MBA candidates in these days. They have job opportunities in almost every business sector.

There are many of the candidates from Biotechnology are switching to MBA course for their Post Graduation.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The admission for this course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There are state level and national level Entrance Exams to join this course.

I would suggest you to opt for national level Entrance Exams like
CAT
MAT etc.

The reason being you can get admission in top institutions like IIM's and B-Schools through these national level Entrance Exams.

If you want to opt for Science related specializations in MBA course, you can choose
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
MBA in Hospital Management

Otherwise, you can opt for regular specializations like
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam from a top Coaching Institute and crack it.

Ensure you will be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills by the time you complete your MBA course which are very vital for MBA candidates to get a job and to succeed in the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?