24th August 2020, 09:09 PM
Vibhakti

In which branch of MPSC can I apply on the basis of B.Sc General Science?

Hi, what are the position or branches for MPSC examination that I am eligible for with simple B.Sc in General Science? And, when is the upcoming MPSC examination going to be conducted? Last date to submit MPSC application form?

27th August 2020, 12:28 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which branch of MPSC can I apply on the basis of B.Sc General Science?

There is no such criteria fixed by MPPSC to have different qualification for different post.

Any graduate from recognized board and university is eligible for each post under MPPSC examination.
27th August 2020, 04:25 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which branch of MPSC can I apply on the basis of B.Sc General Science?

Educational Qualification:-
Applicants must have possessed Degree of any discipline from a recognized institute.
Age Limit:-
The age limit should be 18 – 38 years of age for ASO & STI
The age limit should be 19 – 31 years of age for PSI posts.
You can apply through online and application fee:-
a)General Candidates:- Rs 374/-
b)Reserved Candidates:-Rs 274/-

You need to monitor official website:-www.mpsc.gov.in and need to wait for the next notification,as last Date for Application Submission was 19th March 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?