5th January 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for MPSC exam? Whether MPSC exam is common or different for each post?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to apply for MPSC exam so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for MPSC exam? Whether MPSC exam is common or different for each post? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd March 2017, 05:48 PM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for MPSC exam? Whether MPSC exam is common or different for each post?

Procedure to apply for MPSC Exam are as under:

MPSC Selection Procedure Details: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Ster Service Exam based on the combined competitive examination comprises the following successive stages.

1) State Service Preliminary Examination Examination (Objective type) for selection of candidates for Main Examination.

2) The State Service Main Examination (Objective type) for selection of candidates for the various categories of services and posts.

3) The last stage is Personal Interview.

A) Preliminary Examination Syllabus: Paper 1st consists of Objective type at Degree standard carries 200 marks, duration 02:00 hours in the medium of Marathi & English.

B) Paper 2nd consists of Objective type at Topic 1 to 5 Degree level, Topic 6 class 10th level and Topic 7 10th and 12th level carries 200 marks.

Main Exam Syllabus:

There shall be six Compulsory Paper in two Languages - Marathi and English (100 Marks Each, of Descriptive Nature)and Four General Studies (150 Marks Each, Multiple Choice Question Type Objective With 3:1 Negative Marking).

Interview: At the last the Interview shall be for 100 marks.

Here i am also enclosing the General Instruction of the the MPSC Examination, so please find out the attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPSC_Instructions.pdf(2.64 MB, 465 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?