5th July 2010, 03:18 PM

Which branch to prefer to do defense after B.Tech? Colleges offering the course to 41984 ranker?

sir now i had just cleared 12 class now i m thinkiing 2 do defence after b.tech then wat branch i shud prefer and which colleges wud give me admssn on eee rank 41984 AIR

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer after B.Tech? Should I prefer job or PG?
  2. How may I get counselling schedule(for AIEEE ranker) for Orissa based engineering colleges?
  3. In which colleges can I get after scoring 383 in GATE Mechanical? Which branch should I prefer?
  4. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  7. Can I get top 10 college with EEE branch after scoring 68 marks in COMEDK
  8. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  9. Requirements for doing Genetic Engineering course after 12th?
  10. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  11. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder? -- [New]
  12. Is Electronics Engineering a right field for a brighter future?
  13. Which college can I prefer after scoring 456 GATE score?
  14. Which B.Tech colleges to prefer after scoring 148700 in AIEEE?
  15. How many colleges are available for Pharma D? How much rank is required?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  17. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges?
6th September 2011, 04:20 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Which branch to prefer to do defense after B.Tech? Colleges offering the course to 41984 ranker?

Sir, it is very good choice to join the defence services after the engineering graduation.
The various courses in engineering after that you can join the defence services

aeronautical engineering.

mechanical engineering.

Civil engineering.

Marine engineering.

After graduation you have to appear for the CDS , which held twice in a year you can join defense after cracking CDS.

For more info go to

www.upsc.gov.in.

All the best
9th February 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch to prefer to do defense after B.Tech? Colleges offering the course to 41984 ranker?

how to go in indian army after b.e branch electrical and electronice enng, ec ee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?