12th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Mani Ruddha

How may I get counselling schedule(for AIEEE ranker) for Orissa based engineering colleges?

counseling schedule of orissa engineering colleges for aieee ranker
please reply on my email...

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges which gives admission to 45000 ranker in India? Which are the colleges based on my UPTU marks?
  3. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  4. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  5. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  6. What is the requirements to get admission in BIT Mesra? -- [New]
  7. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  8. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges of Rajsthan for B.Tech course through AIEEE? Is there any separate counselling be conduct for the same?
  9. When will the Orissa JEE counseling start? Which are the best private colleges in Orissa?
  10. Which are the exams for students to get admission in Engineering colleges outside Orissa like AIEEE?
  11. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  12. Can compartment students appear in counselling of aieee and kiit?
  13. Sport quota in IIT JEE for National level player?
  14. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  15. Can I get admissions to NIT for B.Arch.course?
  16. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  17. Which college could I get after scoring 2012945?
  18. When state counselling of Chandigarh state will start for engineering students?
25th August 2015, 05:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get counselling schedule(for AIEEE ranker) for Orissa based engineering colleges?

The counseling schedule is declared along with the declaration of result by the CBSE.

You have to log in to the site of CBSE where you can get the whole information about the schedules.

Also, since they conduct a centralized counseling, you will be informed on your email id by the CBSE about the whole information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?