6th June 2017, 09:25 AM
Steffy Anna John

Bsc applied microbiology or Bsc medical microbiology

Sir, l completed 12th and l want to go for bsc microbiology. I want to get all the details about it. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Bsc applied microbiology or Bsc medical microbiology -- [New]
  3. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  4. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  6. What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?
  7. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  8. What is the scope of doing BSc Microbiology?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  11. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  12. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  13. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  14. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  15. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  17. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  18. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
6th June 2017, 01:24 PM
GopinKumar

Arrow Re: Bsc applied microbiology or Bsc medical microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy Anna John View Post
Sir, l completed 12th and l want to go for bsc microbiology. I want to get all the details about it. Please help me.
Hi Steffy.. BSc Microbiology is a good option for higher studies who are willing to go for research and to work in laboratories. It is a new generation course, and have plenty of research opportunities in future. The basic eligibility criteria is to pass 12th with physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology or Biotechnology etc. The applied microbiology or general microbiology is dealing with pure microbiology subjects like microorganisms, their functions and characteristics in every field etc. Though, Medical microbiology is specific about the diseases caused by microorganisms and how we can tackle them. So B.Sc in Microbiology will give you more scope than a degree in medical microbiology. The leading institutes to pursue the course are Bundelkhand university, Madras Christian College, Lovely professional University, Pondicheri university etc.
30th April 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bsc applied microbiology or Bsc medical microbiology

What are the scope for medical microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?