20th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?

Hello sir/madam.......... this is poornima.v from bangalore......... i ve done my diploma in computer science ......... i wana take bsc or bca nw .......... is this course gud equally to b.e ........... coz many of them consider b.e is the better course to do after diploma.....

Related Questions:
  1. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  2. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  5. Is it a good choice of doing M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed BCA?
  6. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do?
  7. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  8. Which has bright future BCA or Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  10. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  12. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  13. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  14. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th? -- [New]
  15. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  16. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  17. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  18. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
25th October 2011, 07:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?

The level of difficulty of both the courses is almost the same. In both the courses you will learn languages like C, C++ etc. You can go for post graduation degree after completing these courses for better job opportunities. For getting admission in MCA better course will be BCA. There are entrance exam for admission in MCA in most of the colleges.
20th December 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?

in where i do bca after doing diploma in computer aplication
4th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What future of bachlor of information technology from ignou.
9th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing B.C.A and A Level from doeacc. I want to know job oppurtnities after this
26th May 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2nd pu in PCMB and got 55% should i opt BCA or Bsc?
23rd July 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.S. C. non-medical AFTER 3 years diploma in cumputer science
3rd September 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

I have fail in chemistry hons two time .can there is effect in job...i am fear about this ...please give suggestion me..sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?