5th August 2018, 02:40 PM
saba saher

BSc(Cardiac Perfusion Technology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which one has better scope?

Hello friends, I am little bit confused. I want to study BSc course in Cardiac Perfusion Technology. But my parents are insisting me to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I really want to know that which one has better scope? Please tell me about the scope. Thank you!

Related Questions:
9th August 2018, 07:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc(Cardiac Perfusion Technology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which one has better scope?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Cardiac perfusion technology and Bachelor of PhysioTherapy (BPT) are graduation level degrees. The duration of the B.Sc in Cardiac perfusion technology course is 3 years and B.P.T course is 4 years.

Both the course have their own scope, career options and job opportunities. When comparing both the degrees the job opportunities are little high for B.Sc in Cardiac perfusion technology course than Bachelor of PhysioTherapy course. There are many companies which give job opportunities for Cardiac perfusion technology course than BPT.

The salary given for B.Sc in Cardiac perfusion technology will be around INR 3 Lakhs - 20 Lakhs where as Bachelor of PhysioTherapy will be around INR 2 Lakhs - 8 Lakhs.

So, comparing the scope, job opportunities and salary studying B.Sc in Cardiac perfusion technology is better than BPT course.
11th May 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BSc(Cardiac Perfusion Technology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which one has better scope?

I WANT TO STUDY BSC PERFUSION TECHNOLOGY FROM MANGALORE UNDER RGUHS.IS THIS COURSE APPROVED IN KERALA OR ANY OTHER STATES?
11th January 2020, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after bsc.perfusion rather than work as a perfusionist
31st July 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for studying physiotherapy for a per semester
3rd June 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am confused between taking b.sc Perfusion technology or b.sc Forensic science. Which has better scope and job opportunities?
18th August 2022, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I suggest you should go for bsc in perfusion technology rather than bsc forestry because bsc in perfusion technology provides handsome salary compared to bsc forestry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?