12th January 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can 4th year Agriculture student is eligible join the IAF?

Sir, my name is Snehal Nikam and I am 4th year student of B.Sc Agriculture. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how? What is the application procedure? Is there any entrance for the same?

30th April 2022, 10:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 4th year Agriculture student is eligible join the IAF?

Being 4th year i.e; final year student of B.Sc. Agriculture degree course you are eligible to join Indian Air force through CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination and AFCAT (Air force Common Admission Test) as far as your educational qualification is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age need to lie within 20 years to 25 years for entry through CDS while it must be within 20 years to 26 years in case of AFCAT.

For detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria, examination pattern, and selection process involved through CDS and AFCAT, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?