20th July 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i join six months training in Airtel being a 4th year CSE student?

Can i join six months training in Airtel being a 4th year CSE student?

Related Questions:
  1. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  3. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel
  4. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  5. Procedure to get 6 months training in L&T while studying in 4th year B.Tech Civil department?
  6. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether pursuing 6 weeks CCNA-MCSA training from CMC Ltd. is beneficial for B.E.(CSE) 4th semester student?
  8. Does BHEL, TCS and Airtel company provide 6 months summer training?
  9. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  11. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  12. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  14. Courses of 6 months duration for a B.Tech 4th year student?
  15. Is there any branch of Airtel in Ahmedabad which provides training to Computer engineering student?
  16. Procedure of registering for training in Airtel being an IT engineering student?
  17. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti or Tata after 4th semester of Mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training program in IBM Gurgaon being a B.Tech CSE 4th year student?
13th July 2017, 04:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join six months training in Airtel being a 4th year CSE student?

Yes, you are eligible to join internship being a 4th year CSE student. Just at first you have to visit their official website and fill up the application form. Now you have to submit your resume and wait for their reply. If they finds you eligible then you will be called to complete the further selection procedure. After clearing all the formalities you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?