15th September 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PSU jobs being 19 years old 4th year B.Tech student?

Sir, i was born in 12 jan 1995 , and i am in 4th year of b.tech , shall i eligible for psu's after completion of b.tech, if not then please tell me when will i eligible for PSU's?

18th September 2014, 11:02 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU jobs being 19 years old 4th year B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i was born in 12 jan 1995 , and i am in 4th year of b.tech , shall i eligible for psu's after completion of b.tech, if not then please tell me when will i eligible for PSU's?

No,you are not eligible for the PSU Exam(Public Sector Undertaking) as per the age limit which is needed for the exam.The age limit needed for the PSU exam states that the candidate should have 21-30 years of age and there are certain other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied with this and they include such as the Nationality and the Education qualification.The education qualification would include such as completing a Degree from a recognized university.

But as you are only 19 years old you cannot apply at this stage,so wait and then apply for the exam when you satisfy the criteria.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?