21st April 2012, 05:39 PM
kanchi sanghvi

Can the attempt for both module in CS EXECUTIVE make for only one module?

I'm CS EXEUTIVE student...I passed my foundation examz with 253 marks...n registered for Executive before 28th february...so As per rule I'M ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR BOTH MODULES...
but I'm living in Bhavnagar...here no coaching for both module is available..
I tried on line coaching by ICSI but cnt adjust with it..
Can I do something that my december attempt will be for only one module...?
plz guide me I m so confused n tensed for this...

5th March 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can the attempt for both module in CS EXECUTIVE make for only one module?

can the students pursuing third year of graduation register for c.s executive exam?
5th March 2013, 09:59 PM
MSTs
Member+

Default Re: Can the attempt for both module in CS EXECUTIVE make for only one module?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can the students pursuing third year of graduation register for c.s executive exam?
Hi,

The Company Secretary Course conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.
The minimum eligibility required for the Foundation course for Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination. Candidates who have enrolled for the 10+2 examination can apply with the proof of passing the examination within 6 months. Candidates who have passed the Foundation Course, and are not less than 17 years of age can apply for the Executive programme. Graduates, post-graduates (excluding Fine arts) and those who have passed final exam of ICWAI or ICAI or of any other accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized by the Council of the Institute can directly enroll to the Executive programme without passing the Foundation Examination. A registered student is required to complete the Intermediate and the Final examination within the registration period. After passing the Executive Programme examination, a registered candidate can apply for the Professional Programme

I Hope above information will help you
BEST OF LUCK...
29th July 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Which Computer Course Required Before Executive Exam
29th July 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which Computer Course Or Traning Required Before CS Executive Exam
20th January 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i attempt both modules together in executive
28th February 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I registered for cs executive in 28th Feb.!! Bt I want to give only one module in December !! Can I !!??
28th April 2014, 01:47 PM
RUCHI MAHESHWARI

Smile Re: Can the attempt for both module in CS EXECUTIVE make for only one module?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanchi sanghvi View Post
I'm CS EXEUTIVE student...I passed my foundation examz with 253 marks...n registered for Executive before 28th february...so As per rule I'M ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR BOTH MODULES...
but I'm living in Bhavnagar...here no coaching for both module is available..
I tried on line coaching by ICSI but cnt adjust with it..
Can I do something that my december attempt will be for only one module...?
plz guide me I m so confused n tensed for this...
Miss kanchi you can give both modules in december if u want and also attempt for only one module if u want . i am a CS and provides coaching here be sure i am guiding u the right path and u can attempt your next module in june2014.FOR MORE INFORMATION U CAN CONTACT ME 09414981963
20th July 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I am confused that my regstered for both module or nt i thnk i made my reg in aug or nov for june exam so is my regstere for both module
6th August 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

im registered on 28th february can i give both modules in june 2014
6th October 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am registered for cs executive both module and i also fill the examination for both module in dec 2014 but now can i give one module?
6th October 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am registered for both module of cs executive for dec 2014 exams . And also fill exam form.
Can i give 1 module in dec 2014
25th February 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i have registered for both module of cs executive but i want to atempt 1 module only for that what i have to do
4th March 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello am Priya; pursuing with Cs Executive and my question is
Can I attend for second module/group exams before attending the first module/group exams...?
28th September 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i give second or third module of cs professional before giving first module or can i give any module of cs professional
28th January 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am pooja pursuing with cs executive and my question is
can I give only second module exam before attending the first module ....
28th February 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hie !!
I'm a baf student. Right now I'm in second year I have cleared my foundation by scoring 302 marks but I'm confused whether to give single module in dec'16 oo appear for both the modules as I will be my ty next year...
but I have decided to give one module in dec'16 but I have joined classes for both the module as they don't have module option...so no other option left but to join for both the modules
am I doing correct by joining for both modules nd giving a single module in dec'16 nd another module in dec'17 ?
7th November 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for both the modules.. But now i am planning to appear for only 1 module.. Can i do it without any complication
22nd December 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello.. I have cleared Cpt and wanted to appear for cs executive. But if I register it now will I be able to give my paper in June of next year.. ??.
How many years is this Cpt valid?
3rd June 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am writing my cs foundation exam this june i.e. now. Will i be eligible to write executive exam on December 2017? please help me .
13th August 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for one module that will be in December so will I have to again register for second module i.e in June or I will have to just fill the exam form ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?