11th June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?

sir, i m pursuing cs company secretary,sir if i completed module 1 then can any company give me job for that or other wise i have to pass module 1 and 2 also, if any company gives me job after completing the module 1 in executive programme then which company gives me job ...?

27th September 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?

hello sir/madam i am in frist year NMAM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,NITTE my dream is to become wellknown ENGINEER but i have saw the eligibility criteria of ORACLE COMPANY that 60% in 10TH 60% IN 12TH i dont have both of the marks so I am afraid whether i am going to selected in that company or not so i will be waiting for your sujestion or opinion just mail me at [email protected]
14th April 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies can provide job for student completed 1st module of CS company secretory?

i hav cleard only 2nd module of executive group ,1 st module z stoll left ,i just want to know dat can i start doing 15 month training after that..plzzz suggest me or tell me clearly about dis ..?
12th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Please tell m the time for studying theory subjects and procedure for completing syalbus in 20 days of cs executive 2 module?
15th December 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study in the best way to pass all the three stages being the number 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?