7th September 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com student do M.A Political Science in HPU?

sir i am Bcom from hpu and want to do postgraduation in pol science . i had heard that a student can have postgradution in same stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to pursue PG Diploma in Personal Management from HPU being a candidate of Post Graduate in Political Science?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  4. Can I do B.Com course being a BA student with Political Science as major?
  5. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  6. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of TGT non medical? I did BSc from HPU and B.Ed from HPU Shimla
  8. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are compartment students eligible for B.Tech in HPU Shimla?
  10. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  12. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  13. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  18. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in? -- [New]
26th February 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Com student do M.A Political Science in HPU?

hello, im graduate from commerce field. And now im pursuing b.ed. Can i go for M.A after completing b.ed????????
22nd May 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bcom but i complete my study then it is possible i join the political sciences
6th July 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have to completed to degree in b.com computers in 2014 if there any chances to join ma political science
27th August 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have to completed to degree in b.com computers in 2013 if there any chances to join ma political science
10th January 2021, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a b.com graduate do MA in education ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?