17th June 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?

I am a student of B.A.economics in kerala university.I wish to join civil service. now I came to know that studying political science is more better than any other course to fulfill my dream. so can I do M.A. in political science after my degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  2. Difference between Economics and Political Science?
  3. Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  6. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  7. Difference between Political Science and Economics?
  8. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Main Exam being a Graduate with English Honors?
  9. Can I appear for IAF exam directly after 12th? I am an arts student having optional subject like Economics, History and Political Science
  10. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  11. Syllabus of Hindi Literature for preparation of NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. can I take economics and mathematics in English and Political Science in Bengali for economics honors?
  13. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science
  14. Difference between Political Science and Economics
  15. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  16. Is there Arts stream(Higher Secondary) in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  17. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  18. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
15th August 2014, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.A.economics in kerala university.I wish to join civil service. now I came to know that studying political science is more better than any other course to fulfill my dream. so can I do M.A. in political science after my degree?
Yes of course you are eligible for M.A Political science after completing graduation course.

Master of Arts in Political Science (M.A) is master degree program. MA political Science is two year full time course. This course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The minimum eligibility to enter a Master of Arts in Political Science is graduation certificate, minimum 55% in graduation from a recognized university.
  • Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for MA Political science course.
  • The applicant must have been able to secure a fairly high percentage in aggregate to take admission.
  • The applicant might be required to appear for an entrance test.

Best Colleges for MA Political Science course:-
  • University of Delhi
  • Aligarh University
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University
  • Pondichery University
  • Osmania University
  • Allahabad University
15th August 2014, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes of course you are eligible for M.A Political science after completing graduation course.

Master of Arts in Political Science (M.A) is master degree program. MA political Science is two year full time course. This course is divided into four semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The minimum eligibility to do Master of Arts in Political Science is, to have minimum 55% in graduation from a recognized university.
  • Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for MA Political science course.
  • The applicant must have secured a fairly high percentage in aggregate to get the admission.
  • The applicant might be required to appear for an entrance test.

Best Colleges for MA Political Science course:-

-University of Delhi
-Aligarh University
-Jawaharlal Nehru University
-Pondicherry University
-Osmania University
-Allahabad University
30th March 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of SYBA from Mumbai university. I'm looking forward to be an IAS. I've Political science, English Literature and sociology as my subjects.Now,which subject would be more helpful if I want to get into Ma(political science) in JNU?
I'm quite good with literature as well as political science, and planning on both of them as my optional subjects for UPSC.
Thank you so much in advance for your advice in advance
23rd January 2021, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ma in history after completing my Graduation as Political Science major
23rd September 2021, 10:41 PM
Alvia Khan

Candidates must have a BA degree or more in Political Science or in any relevant field with minimum 50%marks can study M.A. Political Science.

Admission Process:-

Merit
Entrance exam
17th May 2022, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Ma In political science after doing ba in economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?