21st February 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can BCA last semester student get education loan for MCA before declaration of results?

Actually my final result might be out in August but my MCA course starts from 30th July. Will SBI provide me education loan? Because my last semester results is also yet not declared?

25th February 2018, 05:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BCA last semester student get education loan for MCA before declaration of results?

State Bank of India is one of the best public sector bank for Education loan.

If you have got admission in Master of Computer Application then you can seek education loan from SBI. You need to following documents:

Admission letter.

Loan letter containing fee structure of MCA college.

Proof of Identity and Address.

Academic certificates. You can give an undertaking to bank that you will submit bachelor's degree certificate within stipulated time. It depend upon discretion of bank whether to sanction loan or not.
25th February 2018, 10:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BCA last semester student get education loan for MCA before declaration of results?

To be eligible to get an education loan, you should have secured admission in MCA course in any Government recognised college/ university. You have to directly visit the bank or you can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website. You have to submit the documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Admission Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. Since, you have secured admission in MCA course, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?