28th January 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can BCA last year students get loan for admission in MCA course?

I am a bca student. I am studying in an college under madras university. I have secured 70% marks till date. Now i want to do mca. So i want to know if i can get education loan for MCA? I am waiting for your reply..

28th January 2016, 10:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BCA last year students get loan for admission in MCA course?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan for MCA course. The list of banks who provide education loan is attached below. However, you need to make sure that you get admission call from a recognized and reputed institute and you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan. You need to complete all the formalities as per bank's orders to get your education loan sanctioned.
28th January 2016, 11:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bca student. I am studying in an college under madras university. I have secured 70% marks till date. Now i want to do mca. So i want to know if i can get education loan for MCA? I am waiting for your reply..
Yes, you can get an Education Loan to study MCA course. You should visit the respective bank and meet the representatives and get the details regarding Educational loan. It is always commandeered that you can apply for the Educational loan, where your parents have an Account. Fix appointment with the Bank Manager and approach for Educational loan approval.

Necessary Documents Required to get a Educational Loan:

- Passport Size Photo,
- Income Proof/ Latest Income Tax Return,
- Last Six Months Bank Account Statements during the sanctioning.
21st January 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can BCA last semester student apply for education loan to pursue MCA?bank will allow me apply without last semester marks sheet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?