6th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate with ST rank 372 in Uttarakhand, get admission in any NIT's?

My state ST rank is 372 in uttarakhand. can I get addmission in any NITs because Uttarakhand has no any NIT in present time.
Nikita Chauhan
Please reply on
E-Mail...... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 372 in Uttarakhand?
  2. Is there reservasion for ST girls in AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any NITs? My AIR is 18000 and state(Uttarakhand) rank is 372 in AIEEE under ST category
  3. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  5. What rank should I have to get to get admission in NITs being a candidate of 10+2 with OBC category?
  6. How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand
  7. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  8. How to get admission in GEC Thrissur after scoring 322 in PI? I have got 372 in GATE
  9. How can I take admission in Uttarakhand Engineering Colleges by scoring 1,80000 rank in AIEEE and 28,000 state rank?
  10. Which college and branch would I get after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  11. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  12. Can I get Best NIT college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  13. List of good colleges for doing Ph.D after scoring 372 marks in GATE exam? -- [New]
  14. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much marks are required for M.Tech EE in NIT?
  16. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  17. How can I get admission in any NITs? I've secured AIR 447204 and Category rank 33691
  18. Will I get admission at GEC Thrissur in Production engineering or Manufacturing system management after scoring 372 marks in GATE?
12th July 2015, 11:32 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a candidate with ST rank 372 in Uttarakhand, get admission in any NIT's?

Yes you can get admission in any other NIT on the basis of All India Rank because you score good marks in AIEEE marks
Just go for Online counselling and fill up the desired colleges here you can easily get admission in any NIT on basis of last few merit lists
They will inform you when a seat is allotted to you then visit the college and claim your seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?