28th May 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study material for transport diploma course?

I applied for transport diploma course, and send desire amount by demand draft, but till date I did not receive the study materials, please let me know when I get the study materials, and details information.
Thanks on regards.
Yours faithfully
Anindya Roy
C/O- Pulak moy Roy
Vill- Ukhra
P.O.-Ukhra
Dist- Burdwan
West-Bengal
Pin-713363

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  2. Study material for Section A of AMIE for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?
  6. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  8. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  9. Courses available to study in Diploma for a candidate who has 3 years of experience as a Material Controller?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course having completed B.Com General with 45%? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  12. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  13. Study material for diploma trainee entrance test for NTPC?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in International Air Transport Association being a BBA graduate?
  15. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?
  16. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  17. Study material for PG diploma in Automobile Maintenance?
  18. Can I do B.Des Automotive and Transport design course after completing Diploma?
12th July 2015, 11:49 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get study material for transport diploma course?

This is a genuine problem of most candidates who order study materials by post or who have filled up a form of any distance education course and will be starting the course within a month or so. So what you have to do is, you have to send a written application to their warehouse where-from they are sending the study materials. Mention the date that you applied and about the demand draft that you have sent. Do attach the photocopy of your demand draft along with your letter. Don't send the original copy of the demand draft with your letter. Then you have to wait for a few day. At least wait for 15 days, if still no action is taken and no one contacts you then give a photocopy of your letter and your demand draft and everything in the office of the diploma course. It is the fault of the warehouse office who has not taken any action of sending the materials on time. I think contacting the office will do the needful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?