5th December 2011, 10:53 PM
Krish chaitu

Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?

Hii I have completed my btech in electrical engg. But I'm interested in doing masters in computer science subjects. I know c, c#, asp.net languages. So my question is, Can I do masters in Cse subjects? And please let me know how much score shall I need, to get a seat in top 10 universities in world?

Krish Raven
hyd

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  2. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  4. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  6. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  7. List of top 10 US Universities to do Masters in Management Information Systems?
  8. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  9. Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?
  10. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication? -- [New]
  11. List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?
  12. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  13. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  16. Expert opinion upon top most universities in India for Masters in English?
  17. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  18. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
26th October 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?

Can i do MS abroad in chemical after btech in cse?
28th October 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?

I am a B Tech in Electrical Engg but have almost 4 years of work experience in IT domain. Does that makes me eligible for MS in Computer Science.
28th November 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a Electrical and Electronics 4th year student, and i want to pursue my Ms in Mechanical , is it possible ? if yes, how ?
plz reply, i will b highly obliged
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?