7th May 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can electrical engineers with 55% aggregate without any experience get a job in the same field of education?

can electrical engineers havin55%aggregate without any experience get the job in their same field of education?if there are any such opportunity for such kind of students can u please let me know the job opprtunites

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  2. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  3. Which course is better for a software job after having 6 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
  4. What type of job does an Electrical Engineering get in ISRO? What is the minimum qualification and aggregate required?
  5. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  6. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  7. Current job opportunities for Electrical Engineers in electrical projects domain with design of power systems
  8. What are the jobs available for Automobile engineers with 10 years experience in Vehicle Service Field?
  9. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  10. Short Terms Courses in Electrical Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?
  12. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  13. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience? -- [New]
  14. What are the best jobs for electrical engineers in their professional world
  15. What is the scope of ECE in India?
  16. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  17. How to get a job in electrical field after finishing B.E in EEE
  18. How to get a job in electrical field?
3rd August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can electrical engineers with 55% aggregate without any experience get a job in the same field of education?

IAM STUDYING B.E 7TH SEM E&E.. I HAV AGGREGATE 56% IN WHICH COMPANY I CAN GET JOB??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?