16th March 2013, 10:31 PM
dayanadamiyan

Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category

i belong to obc category. Wat is d minimum gate score to get admission in iit and nit... The cut off score is 24 ... Bt wat is min score to get in iit?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  2. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  3. Can I get admission in any NIT or IIT after scoring 440 in ECE stream? I belong to OBC category
  4. Minimum marks required in AIEE exam for admission in IIT and NIIT college? I belong to SC category
  5. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  6. Am I eligible for MMS having 49.8% in graduation? Can I redo MMS?
  7. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in Mumbai? I am from Def 2 category
  9. What is the eligible rank to get MDS seat in Government colleges? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  11. Can I get admission into any NIT after scoring 28.33 marks and 343 score in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  12. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  13. Minimum GATE score required for SC candidates to get M.Tech Admission in IIT and NIT Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  15. Can I appear for IIT entrance exam after scoring 56.8% in 12th? I belong to OBC category
  16. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  17. Can I get admission in computer science branch in HBTI Kanpur after scoring 239 in GATE? I belong to OBC category
  18. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
18th March 2013, 08:07 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Default Re: Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category

Friend,

This is Good That you want to join IIT Colleges. IIT Colleges is best Engineering Colleges in India. Even IIT Colleges is Consider Best Colleges at International Level.Every Year Many Students Try for Getting Admission in IIT Colleges.

If you want to take admission in IIT College then you have to face IIT Examination.
I give you short Detail About IIT Examination.
IIT Exam is IIT-JEE.

IIT-JEE => Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination.

for appearing in IIT-JEE Exam you must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Subjects in 12th Class. you must complete your 12th class with minimum 65% aggregate. your 12th board is Must Recognized. you have only two Chances for Cracking IIT-JEE Exam. you can Try for IIT With 12th Class and you can also try just next year of 12th Class.
IIT-JEE Exam every Year Conduct at national Level.

There is no Fix Criteria of Marks for Getting Admission in IIT. Every year Cut-Off Marks of IIT Exam is Change. if you want to get Selected in IIT then you have to Achieve More than Cut-Off Marks. Cut-off marks is change every year. On Result Days IIT Declare Cut-Off Marks of Examination. So, you just have to work hard, Concentrate on your study.

Good Luck.......
20th March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category

i am preparing for tancet now... What is the minimum to get admission in top colleges. I belong to MBC category.
9th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i aquired 76% in plus two . can i joine iit ?
9th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

thanks
17th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I've got 143 in jee mains and belong to OBC. Do I stand a chance of getting in NIT Trichy????
19th May 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 125 MARKS IN JEE MAINS 2013 AND 98 PERCENT IN IPE 2013 DO I GET NIT TRICHY?????
21st May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What the cut off for obc 2013 iit exam??
30th May 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I got 61 marks in iitjee main &get 81.08% marks in plus two & reserve sc can i get admission in nit kurukshetra
8th June 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what the minimum marks or rank in gate exam is required to take admission in top 3 IIT's i belong to sc
20th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structur of iit in obc catagory
21st June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required to get seat in IIT-JEE if i belongs to SC?
22nd June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Bsc nursing cutof ?plese
2nd July 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What ranks are needed for get admission in iit colleges
8th April 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required for selection in IIT? I belong to general category.
2nd June 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I got 101 marks in jee-mains & 962 marks in a.p board exam. I belongs to obc category do i have any chance to get seat in any one of nit college
7th June 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 174 marks in jee mains and 91 percent in cbse board exam will i get admission in illahbad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?