6th January 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 16 marks in GATE?

Sir,
I have got 16 marks in GATE. My gate score is 198. I'm from ECE stream. I belong to OBC category. With this marks, what can I do? Can I join colleges through GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in M.E(ENTC)?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  3. Where can I get admission after scoring 4856 rank in GATE, 30 marks and 493 GATE score?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 25.67 marks in GATE being a SC student?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 20-22 marks in GATE
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT if scored 46 marks in GATE?
  10. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  11. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  12. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  13. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  14. Required Marks to score in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech? Does it necessary to qualify in GATE Exam to join M.Tech?
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech in CS stream? I have scored 30.67 marks and 440 GATE score
  16. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much marks should I score in GATE to get admission in IIT? Tips for self preparation?
  18. Procedure of doing post graduation course from IIT after BE?
11th January 2016, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 16 marks in GATE?

Admission is possible with this score surely but the quality of college you will get remains uncertain. Probably, you will end up getting admission in a private engineering college with high fee.

The good thing about GATE score is that you will be eligible for stipend during your masters degree course. Hence, apply on the basis of GATE score for admission and hope for the best.
11th January 2016, 11:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got 16 marks in GATE. My gate score is 198. I'm from ECE stream. I belong to OBC category. With this marks, what can I do? Can I join colleges through GATE?
If you have got GATE score card then you are eligible to get admission in M.E/M.Tech in any college.

Valid GATE scorer can get stipend during masters course.
16th March 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have got 16 marks in gate 2019 either it is valid for mtech admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?