14th October 2011, 08:18 PM
REENA2210

Can a girl with graduation done from School of Open Learning University of Delhi join Indian Army or Air Force?

can a girl done her graduation from school of open learning,
university of Delhi, join Indian army or Indian air-force, as an
officer also she has scored 52% in her graduation B.A Program

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army or Air Force having secured 49% in Graduation from Science stream being a girl?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I do Graduation in School of Open Learning, Delhi University along with ICSI course?
  4. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  5. If I join Air Force or Army School for admission in +2 will it help me to join Air Force? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria in M.Com in Sol?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  9. Best Institute for Distance MBA program? Can I apply for IGNOU for Distance MBA?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  11. How can I join indian air force?
  12. Can a girl join Indian army after graduation in PCM stream?
  13. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  14. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  15. Which are the government jobs available in Andhra Pradesh for diploma passouts?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  17. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
14th October 2011, 09:51 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can a girl with graduation done from School of Open Learning University of Delhi join Indian Army or Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REENA2210 View Post
can a girl done her graduation from school of open learning,
university of Delhi, join Indian army or Indian air-force, as an
officer also she has scored 52% in her graduation B.A Program

How To Join Indian Armed Forces After Graduation

Yes,you can surely join the Armed Forces..

You just need to appear in the CDS (Combined Defense Services) Exam to do so..

In order to join the CDS..you need to fulfill the following criterion :-

1) You should be a graduate (in the science stream for joining the Indian Air Force or Indian Navy)

2) You should be within the age limit of 19-23 years

Apart from these..you should be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

Exam Pattern :-

The written exam will be a 300 marks paper divided equally into 3 sections which would test you on :-

English
General Knowledge
Basic Maths

You first need to clear the written exam,then the interview and then the medical examination..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?