23rd August 2011, 12:52 PM
vikas jaiswara

Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?

i did the diploma in electronic and comm'' engg. so can i apply for the air force or indian army ??????
wht is the procedure to join the indian air force nd indian army ???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  9. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  10. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
  11. How to join Indian Army or Air Force after completing MSc IT with 67%
  12. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  14. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Can I join in Indian Air Force or Army after passing 12th exam?
  18. If I join Air Force or Army School for admission in +2 will it help me to join Air Force? -- [New]
24th August 2011, 02:10 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?

Dear Friend

As a fresher you can't get a job of engineer(JE) in Indian Army.
Indian Army recruits experienced diploma holders for Military Engineer Services.

You can join Indian Air Force for the post of Airman in Group-X (Technical Trade).
The notification for this exam is published in June-July every year in Employment News
and national dailies.

Apart from this you can also apply for NDA examination.

For more details;
http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
15th September 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?

i have my carrier in neavy after diploma in e&tc engineering
17th September 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering,is i am eligibal for any post of army,navy and air force
20th September 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for indian air force and army having completed diploma in electronics and communications engineering? procedure to join air force and army?
22nd September 2011, 06:47 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Dear Friend

As a fresher you can't get a job of engineer(JE) in Indian Army.
Indian Army recruits experienced diploma holders for Military Engineer Services.

You can join Indian Air Force for the post of Airman in Group-X (Technical Trade).
The notification for this exam is published in June-July every year in Employment News
and national dailies.

Apart from this you can also apply for NDA examination.

For more details;
http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
26th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for indian Air Force having completed diploma in electronic and communication engineering with 1 year experience?Whats procedure to join Indian Air Force?
26th September 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

As I have cleared my AFCAT exam and got a call for an interview but I'm left with one of my previous paper from 3rd semester to be cleared. I will be appearing for that left paper next to next week (around 2nd week of October) ; and the results will be declared by end of following month. So Am I eligible for the interview process or not? If yes, then whats the whole procedure for it?
27th September 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in diploma in electronics and telecommunication 2nd year can i able to fill NDA exam form
3rd October 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Please required to machanical eg
16th October 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for indian pilot observer in indian navy i complted diploma in computer electronics?
24th October 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am in middle of b.e. Can i get sny job for intermediate course of 75 percentage
28th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for pilot in railways,navy, air force? I completed DECE in first class with distinction. Kindly provide me details :[email protected]
30th October 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the three year diploma in Electronic & Communication engg. in june 2010.Presently i am working in private job from june 2010 to till date but i want to join the indian air force or army.So pls tell me about us how can join the indian air force or army?
20th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Ravinder Randhawa

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?

Sir.please send my admit card. my name is Ravinder Singh s\o Sh. Baldev Singh
Contact No. 9728097047 and Email ID - [email protected]
29th November 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

am diplamo holder in ece deportment. am intrest tojoin in technical side.pls give me the procedure and condition details
6th December 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm completed dip.in e&tc, so can i join I.A.F.
How can i apply post for air force?
plz give me feedback my email-ID: [email protected].
14th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for Indian AirForce having completed my Diploma and Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication? if yes, what are the procedure to join Air Force?
17th December 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm completed dip.in Computer, so can i join I.A.F.
plz give me feedback my email-ID: [email protected]
19th December 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed M.com? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
25th December 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible computer science engineering in polytechnic an we join the air force and army
1st January 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed the three year diploma in Electronic & Communication engg. in june 2010.Presently i am working in private job from june 2010 to till date but i want to join the indian air force or army.So pls tell me about us how can join the indian air force or army?
ya u can join the air force or army,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2nd January 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, Iam persuing in 5th sem branch computer engg. Plz tell me the procedure of entering I.A.F.
25th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, iam peersuing in 6th sem branch AE&I. i want to join the indian air force or army o sir pls tell me about us how can join the induan air force or army,, my Email id- [email protected]
27th January 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm pursuing b.tech(5th sem) in E&C, so can i join I.A.F.
plz give me feedback my email-ID:[email protected]
29th January 2012, 05:33 PM
gokulpavi

i did the diploma in electronic and comm'' engg. so can i apply for the air force or indian army due to i am indian .
30th January 2012, 04:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of Diploma course you want to join in defense..

Then you have to give NDA exam..

After qualifying in NDA exam you will be able to apply for different section in Indian defense..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Indian Army wing:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th in any trade or its equivalent course from a recognized central/state education board.

2.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be unmarried male.

4.Candidate should be physically fit.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to apply for Army wing.

For NAVY and Air force wing:-

1.Candidate has to complete the 12th in science field having subjects like- physics, chemistry and maths or its equivalent course from a recognized central/state education board.

2.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be unmarried male.

4.Candidate should be physically fit.

These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill to apply for NAVY and AIR FORCE wing.

So, go for it..

All the best..
31st January 2012, 12:08 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi,

you can apply for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAMINATION

> Your age should be 16.5 to 19 years
> to apply for air force wing you should passed 12 with physics and maths .
> only unmarried male candidates can apply for this examination.

scheme of examination consist of these stages -

the last date to apply for this examination is 30/jan/2012 and the date of examination is 15/april/2012

for more information visit the official website of UPSC
http://upsc.gov.in/
4th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Industrial Electronics and i wish to join the indian Defence so pls guide me for that............
25th March 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam studing the inter in ap open school scocity i have eligible or not to goin in indian air force,please give the answer as early as possible, iam waiting for your answer
23rd April 2012, 10:40 AM
karthikrenjan

hello sir am diploma holder and pursing my engineering final year i wish to join indian defence so pls tell me abt that sir
23rd April 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

may i join indian navy as a engeneering officer after diploma in electronics
5th May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas jaiswara View Post
i did the diploma in electronic and comm'' engg. so can i apply for the air force or indian army ??????
wht is the procedure to join the indian air force nd indian army ???
How to get the job in indian army
22nd May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma in electronics & telecomunication ....presently study in second year of B.E. in E&tc .so how can i join indian air force or nevy.....plzzzz ....reply...
10th September 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force and army having comleted h.s.c. board(12th) in commerce ?procedure to join Air Force and Indian Army ?

how i can join indian air force....? plzzz...reply....me.....
4th October 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir
i am vaishali.19 years old .can i join the airforce after complete my b.s.c. In physics with the ignou university.other how can i join that.
Plz tell me on my email id
[email protected]
and specially thanks 4 this answering blogs which r provided by u
jay hind.
20th November 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the benfits of the indian army
22nd November 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to sc/st candidats in indian air force on diploma mechanical engg??
1st June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have finished 3 years of diploma in eletronics and telecommunications after 10th.What qualification is required for air traffic controller and what is the procedure for becoming one.Please reply me soon at [email protected]
29th July 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i m completed diploma in ENTC after 10th & i have join army,navy,airforce,so what i to do now.
mail mi as much as possible at:-
[email protected].
23rd March 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i aply indian airforse,navy as per completed my diploma in electrical and telecomunication after 12Th...as soon as possible..plz mail on ....... [email protected]
10th May 2014, 09:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Diploma is equivalent to class 12. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University. Incase of the Indian Army, you can always appear for the NDA entrance test. Eligibility has to be class 12 pass or appearing in the final year. You need to study maths till class 10.
27th December 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for indian military /air force having diploma in electronic and communication engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?