22nd February 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th? What is the eligibility limit for girls

can girls apply for NDA entrance exams after 12th? what are eligibillity criteria? age limit?

14th April 2013, 11:42 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th? What is the eligibility limit for girls

Dear There,

The acronym for NDA is National Defence Academy.

Girls cannot apply for NDA entrance examination.

First of all, I would like to tell you that NDA examination is conducted for only male contenders who want to join defence sector.

UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts NDA examination twice every year in the months of April and August as NDA-I and NDA-II.

For these three wings, NDA examination is conducted mentioned as below:-

* Indian Navy.

* Indian Air Force.

* Indian Army.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Sex:- Only male.

* Marital status:- Single.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Physically and mentally fit.
15th April 2013, 02:13 AM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th? What is the eligibility limit for girls

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of NDA is National Defense Academy.

Not at all, girl aren't preferable for applying for National Defense Academy exam.

But, if you really wish to go in defense department, then you will have to appear for Combined Defense Service exam.

Union Public Service Commission organizes Combined Defense Service exam every year for two times as CDS-I and II.

Combined Defense Service exam is organized for Indian Naval Academy(INA), Indian Air Force Academy(IAFA), Indian Army/Military Academy(IMA) and Officer's Training Academy(OTA).

The educational qualifications regarding with Combined Defense Service exam are below mentioned:-

# Opponents must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics curriculum should be in bachelor degree for INA and IAFA wing.

# Arts and Commerce curriculum should be in bachelor degree for IMA wing.

# Any curriculum should be in bachelor degree for OTA wing.

The age criteria and relaxation regarding with Combined Defense Service exam are below mentioned:-

# 19-22 years(INA).

# 19-23 years(IAFA).

# 19-24 years(IMA).

# 19-25 years(OTA).

# Relaxation:- There is no need of relaxation for age to any category opponents.

# Opponents must be unmarried male or female. Both sex are preferable for this exam.

# Citizenship:- Opponents must have an Indian citizenship.

The physical standards regarding with Combined Defense Service exam are below mentioned:-

Thanks.

15th April 2013, 09:11 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...........

I am sorry to say you that girls are not eligible for NDA Examination

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e. NDA - I and NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e. Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

Physical Standard for NDA Examination

15th April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

wht should i do after 12th with non.med..???which course is most suitable for girls.......in which sector scope is most.....i passed 12th exam with 92%......pls..solve my problem and send suggestions to my facebook id [email protected]
15th June 2013, 08:47 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: Can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th? What is the eligibility limit for girls

dear friend,

NDA i.e National defence academy which is entrance examination for defence sector conducted by UPSC every year twice.
This exam requires minimum qualification of class 12th from a recognised board.
The age limit stated for it is 16.5 years to 19 years.
In this exam, only male students are allowed to appear. In other words, female students are not eligible to apply.
So, now if you are interested to join defence sector then you must have to complete your graduation and then apply for the Combined defence services (CDS) exam.

regards
george
24th August 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i m doing B.sc(food science and technogy).Can i take the exam of combined defence service?
16th December 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hii which is d best cource to select in airforce for a girl after 12th science and wat are the eligibilities n whic exam we sholuld write for it??
19th December 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 12 with PCB and i want to join combine defence service examination ple tell me what i have to do for this.
Ple send all details on my id
[email protected]
26th December 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of class 11 with PCB and i want to join nda after 12 or after graduation pls tell me what to do?
my wish is to serve the country iike my parents.
pls send all details and ans. on my id
[email protected]
27th February 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I m a 11th class student with pcm,i want to join n.d.a. dats my dream of a pilot of indian airforce....plz suggest me,what cn i do for its exam nd its prepration.....bcz i really want to join n.d.a plz suggst me at dis i.d.
Srivastavaakansha76@ gmail.com
6th March 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

This is totaly unfair, Girls should be given a chance to write NDA entrance exam. I am sure given a chance to them the girls will definitely excel in this field too. Politicans talk about women empower and equialisation etc. It is nice to hear such talks !! ,,, Why don't we think and change this discremination. You take any field there are number of girls / ladies who have done and doing excellent performance than men. My suggestion is that it is high time to bring a change in NDA selection too. Give girls also a chance to appear for this. We are not weaker sex give us a chance to prove this.
Regards... Mother of two daughters... Rosy
28th March 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hey ,, :)
am just doing exams of 2 from non-med..
can you tell mi plz..which forms is aplicable for girls,,and on which month forms will came for air force, navy ,etc.. for girls
plzz sugeest me at my id
[email protected]
28th April 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

If a girl can not give nda xam den which entrance she hav to give to enter in army,airforce or in navy?
21st June 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know all the details about eligibility for girls in defence service after 12th if she had taken pcm.
4th July 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 standard recently with pcm now i want to tell you what i do does bsc a best option and can a girl apply for nda exam and please send the information about it like height age and weight etc
4th July 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 standard recently with pcm now i want to tell you what i do does bsc a best option and can a girl apply for nda ex am if girl apply so what is the requirement means height age weight etc
10th September 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Which degree is important to take after 12 th? I m in 12th now & wants to join women AIRFORCE as early as possible..what is the way to join in Airforce?? Please suggest me .my email id is shitalddpatil@ gmail.com
30th September 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i am shruti .... my question is that it is important to have b.tech degree after 12th to join airforce??????? plse suggest me.... my email id is [email protected]
20th February 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th?what is the eligibility limit for girls

i am sandya ....my question is that it is important to have B-tech degree after 12th to join airforce???please suggest me....my email id [email protected]
4th March 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Why girls do not apply for NDA . They also have equal opportunities to apply for NDA.
11th April 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I am only 14.5 years and my sister is 17 my sister can not allowed to go in NDA. Please tell the solution .
18th April 2016, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am a student of class 12 science (PCM) and I want yo join the Indian Army. Can someone guide me on how to proceed?
[email protected]
17th May 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the centers which provide guidelines for NDA?
21st June 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

these days i have heard from some peoples that girls are going to be allowed fo nda examination.Is it true???
22nd June 2016, 12:52 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Girls are not eligible for the NDA exam. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

NDA-I
NDA-II

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Air Force

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:

candidate should have citizen of India.

Educational Qualification:

You should pass the 10 2 or any equivalent course from any recognised state board.

No percentage marks required for this exam.

Final year pursuing candidates are eligible.

Age limit:

candidate minimum age limit is not below 16.5 years.

Candidate maximum age limit is not above 19 years.

No upper age relaxation applicable for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Female candidates are not eligible for this exam.

No attempts required for this exam.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Medical Test

SSB Interview
13th July 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the job criteria? After NDA passed how much he earn per month?
5th February 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Our honourable sir in modern era you says that there no difference between girls and boy than why it's like this that girl can't attempt for NDA
29th August 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to join NDA please help me how to join me I am muskan Dubey of class 11 please help me my aim and goal is NDA only please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?