4th July 2013, 06:56 PM
tanya99sharma

Can girls opt to study Law?

can girls opt to study law? my parents say its a profession without dignity for girls? plz suggest!

15th May 2015, 11:04 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can girls opt to study Law?

Yes, why not, girls can definitely opt for Law courses. I totally disagree with your parents perception regarding law as bad profession for girls, this is not true.

In most of firms, you will see woman as a good legal advisor. In different levels of court of India, there are so many female advocate and they get good respect from clients. So there is dignity for girls in this profession.

If you are interested in law courses, just go for it, do not think too much. You can apply for Common Law Admission test for Bachelor's degree in law.
16th May 2015, 02:12 PM
miss u

Default Re: Can girls opt to study Law?

How come in this generation you have such a doubt obviously yes girls can opt for law in my point of view girls are good advisors so they can becam a good lawyers .so,dont have second thoughts just go for it.Just do common law examinatins in bachleors .
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?