17th May 2012, 10:09 PM
kaddie

Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?

hey my imaginary skills are quite gud but i need to work a little bit upon my drawing skills.... can i still opt for architecture??
and what is d scope of architecture in india for girls???
what shud i opt for civil engg. or b.arch???
confused.....

18th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?

Both Civil and Architect field have lot of scope in terms of career.

Civil Engineering may have little more career scope than Architecture but Architecture seems more suitable for Girls.

Architect is a person who create house or any other place according to the requirement of the client.

It deal with planning and design of building and structure.

Architecture course is blend of art and science.

you can opt for this course if you have creative , passionate and ready to work hard in this field as this course is creative and challenging at the same time.

Bachelor of Architect course is 4/5 years full time undergraduate course in Architecture .

Minimum eligibility for doing Architecture course is 10+2 with maths as main subject From recognized board with at least 50% to 60% marks.

Some institutions may demand Physics and Chemistry with Maths subjects in 10+2 class .

Many State and National level Examination are conduct for Architecture course.

you can apply in these Entrance examination and get selected for B.Arch Course.

Some NATIONAL LEVEL examination are AIEEE , IIT - JEE and NATA examination.

TOP 5 COLLEGES OF ARCHITECT

CEPT University, Ahmedabad

Sir JJ School of Architecture, Mumbai

School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi

Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi

Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU), Baroda
25th May 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?

Is VNIT good for architecture ?
29th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am good in maths but i do not known how to draw??????
19th June 2012, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

How about IIT Roorkee for Architecture?
10th July 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTHURE, BT NOW WHICH IS BETTER FIELD FOR GIRLS FOR FURTHER STUDIES? IT MAY BE DEGREEE IN INTERIOR DESIGNING OR
DEGREE IN ARCHITECTURE.
21st July 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of architecture in india
10th August 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i belong to a middle class family back ground n i am a student of architecture... can i get a good job after 5-6 years...??? please help me....
19th August 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for architecture after about 7 yrs ?
29th November 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How many years required to become architect and fee structure?
3rd January 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

how is d scope for architecture? m not tat good in maths nd drawing but good at imagining nd creative !can i still opt 4 architecture?
11th March 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I m an average student.my drawing is good and my imaginatino power is also good .can i still opt for architectute............
26th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM WILLING TO DO B.ARCH. IS IT SUITABLE FOR A GIRL .
21st May 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I m a creative person and abve avrage in maths
So should i opt for architecture
N what is the cutoff for getting admission in SPA, DELHI ?????????
Plssss help me out
21st May 2013, 08:11 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends .......................

If you want to become a Architecture you must have complete your 12th with Mathematics as one of the major subjects.

The Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) is an undergraduate academic degree designed to satisfy the academic component of professional accreditation bodies, to be followed by a period of practical training prior to professional examination and registration.

In order to get admission in various institutes offering Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), you will have to qualify any of the following entrance examinations:

All India Engineering Entrance Examination
National Aptitude Test in Architecture
Common Entrance Test conducted by respective states

Apart from the aforementioned entrance examination, there are various institutes which conducts their own entrance test to consider students for admission into the B.Arch program.

In order to be considered eligible for any of the entrance examination mentioned above, you must have qualified +2 level of examination with Mathematics as one of the major subjects.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes you will be pursuing the course from.

All the best
30th May 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i want too
knw the career option in architecture..? i want to knw job oppurttunity.....can i get a gud salary after 5 years...i want to settle fast in my life so is it a right option.....
30th July 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what can girls do after architecture engineering??
28th April 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to work in the field of architecture but I m confused between b.tech and b.arch which one will be better for so that I get good opportunity as well as good salary in future
29th June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 46. in maths but overall percent in science is 81. my jee main paper 2 score is 200 can i get admission in any nit or spa delhi
19th April 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am not good in sketches and painting is architecture is good for me?
21st April 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to join school of planning and architect new delhi (government) what criteria of admission 2016 nd when are application forms available???
4th June 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 72% in class 12th with pcm computer science and have scored 156 marks in jee barch 2017.. Also attempted Nata exam.. I m in deep confusions regarding career scopes and placements in architecture.. So my question is that wat is the scope of architecture for girls in India recently n which good colleges would provide me admission in B. Arch course ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?