20th November 2012, 03:10 PM
kannadasan.e

Can I be able to do AMIE after completing diploma in IME Mumbai

i am completed my diploma in i.m.e mumbai, can i able to do AMIE?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be able to do AMIE after completing diploma in IME Mumbai
  2. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  3. Is Institute of mechanical engineers(IME) AICTE approved? Should I opt for AMIE and full time degree courses for central government jobs?
  4. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years? -- [New]
  5. After completing Diploma mechanical from UGC university can I do B.E or AMIE in Mumbai University? Difference between B.E and AMIE?
  6. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  9. How to do AMIE after completing diploma? Is AMIE equivalent to B.Tech?
  10. Which is the best course in B.E or AMIE which I can join after completing my diploma in mechanical from UGC university? Difference between B.E or AMIE?
  11. Is IME Mumbai allowed by govt. of Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  13. B.Tech. through IME INDIA
  14. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  15. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. What to do next after diploma from AMIE?
  17. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. How to appear for AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering?
30th November 2016, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be able to do AMIE after completing diploma in IME Mumbai

Yes, you can get admission in AMIE after completion of your three years Diploma course from IME Mumbai. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to get admission in AMIE.

=> To take admission in AMIE, you have to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

=> After filling up the Membership form, your details will be verified by a Supporter and if found correct, you can get admission in AMIE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?