6th November 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?

sir, i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering from ime mumbai,, it will get complete in june 2012,so what is the procedurefor getting admission in b.tech (lateral entry ).

Related Questions:
  1. Exemption in AMIE section-A after Diploma from IME Mumbai?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. Diploma in Mechanical engineering admission from IME after two years of refrigeration mechanical course with 7 years of relevant trade experience? -- [New]
  4. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  5. B.Tech. through IME INDIA
  6. Is IME Mumbai allowed by govt. of Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission into IME in diploma mechanical after 2 years refrigeration mechanical course and 7 years of experience in relevant trade?
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  9. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?
  10. Can I take admission in IME after passing 3 years diploma in Agriculture engineering from government polytechnic?
  11. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  12. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  13. Government job after diploma from IME, Mumbai?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  16. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  18. How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?
18th November 2011, 05:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?

You have made a right decision to do B.Tech after completing your diploma. Many colleges in India offer lateral entry admission for B.Tech and B.E courses. The usual procedure of admission is through entrance test. You have to clear the entrance test and then you will get admission in the second year of the course. The admission pattern varies from University to University. You can collect all the details from the official website of the University.
19th December 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?

i have been completed all the theory pappers of t.engg cource from ime what is procejor of doing practical training in polytechinic
20th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in mechanical engg... i want to do further study which one have good feature BE or B-Tech
29th February 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have diploma holder in mechanical i admission b tech pleses help me thank you
contect.03339012217
[email protected]
29th February 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i complete in my diploma in mechanical i admission in b tech plese help me
contect. 03339012217
[email protected]
29th February 2012, 10:00 PM
chandler8161

No, you are not eligible to do B TECH in foreign universities, they will only allow students from different countries to do PG courses and P.hd Programmes.
For getting int B Tech a candidate should have a citizenship of that country or must have lived 5 years there.
The exams like TOFEL, GRE are for PG courses only, you have to study your B TECH here only in INDIA.
and it is true that you will be placed in 3rd sem of B TECH.
12th April 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

did my diploma in mechanical in IME and want to do B TECH mechanical
29th May 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

percentage required for b tech,in 10th,12th cbsc board or diploma in aicte college and what is the percentage of admission close for b tech in 2011
2nd May 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma mechanical engg. i want b.tech mechanical admissipn procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?