18th September 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after diploma from AMIE?

Sir,

I had completed my diploma in computer hardware maintenance after my diploma..now I am completing AMIE...what can I do next for my best career....please give me your reply

30th September 2014, 06:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after diploma from AMIE?

After completion of Diploma and AMIE courses, you can go for M.Tech, MBA, etc. by appearing for the respective entrance exams like GATE & CAT. You can also do M.Tech course in IEI as it offers the M.Tech course for few branches of engineering.

So, after completion of the AMIE course, you can pursue the M.Tech or MBA course. If you are interested to do M.Tech course, then you need to appear for the GATE exam and by qualifying the GATE exam, you can get admission in the M.Tech course. If you are interested in MBA course, then, you need to appear for the MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT,XAT, CMAT, etc. and by qualifying the entrance exam, you can get admission in the MBA course. My sincere for you request is that, if you are interested to do M.Tech or MBA course, then, it is best to do M.Tech or MBA in IIT's or NIT's, so that you can have good job opportunities in your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?