4th January 2012, 10:56 PM
cdshivanna

Can I answer CET after passing 10th from Bangalore? What is the criteria

I studed 10std at bangalore iam taking SrSecondary Exam2012 at TIrupati A.P. After that can i take CE.T2012 what the Eligibality cretiria

15th March 2016, 11:43 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I answer CET after passing 10th from Bangalore? What is the criteria

No, You are not eligible for K-CET because as per rules and regulations of K-CET The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of 7 academic years commencing from 1st standard to 12th standard Or the candidate should have completed his/her 10th standard or 12th standard examination from Karnataka State. Basically K-CET exam is conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority and they have their own rules and regulations.

This is not an open entrance test where every students are allowed. Your domicile state should be Karnataka only.

Also second criteria for this entrance test is that the candidates must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility_clause_2016.pdf(199.0 KB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?