26th December 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What rank I have to achieve in Diploma CET for admission in RVCE, Bangalore?

Hello...
i am diploma student of Computer Science dept of third year and i come in the SNQ category in general merit. SO i want to join the R.V. College of Engineering, RVCE, Bangalore, India. so what should my ranking to join this collage in DIPLOMA CET ... please answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for M.Tech(Mechanical) in RVCE, Bangalore? GATE or any other Entrance Exam?
  2. Which college is better betwen RV college and Manipal Institute of Technology? Which one should I prefer with 156 in ENAT and 147 in COMEDK?
  3. Will I get into Chemical engineering in RVCE after scoring 22000 rank?
  4. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  5. How may I study B.Tech in RV engineering college? How may I avail management quota? I'm studying in 12th std in Narayana Junior college in Kurnool
  6. Can I be eligible for CET exam after completing diploma in Bangalore? I have 2 years work experience in Bangalore
  7. What are the chances to get M.Tech in RVCE and BMS Bangalore?
  8. Will I be able to get a seat in RVCE after securing 20,000 rank in GATE?
  9. Am I eligible for CET exam in Bangalore? I have completed diploma in EEE in Karnataka
  10. Can I get an architecture seat in Bangalore college through 271 rank in CET Karnataka?
  11. RVCE Bangalore or BITS Hyderabad, what should I choose?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  13. Bangalore CET criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which college I will get admission if secured 2089 rank in Diploma-CET?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  16. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science?
  18. Will I get a seat in any college in Bangalore under CET after scoring 106 in NATA and 60% in diploma
27th December 2014, 05:47 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in Diploma CET for admission in RVCE, Bangalore?

You are studying Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, so it is advisable to study B.Tech in the same stream. R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore offers admission to B.Tech in streams such as, Electronics, Architecture, Biotechnology, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation Technology, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Industrial Engineering, Information Science, and Mechanical. There are different cutoff ranks for different stream in Diploma-CET. You came under General Merit SNQ category so, you have to secure rank under 307 in Diploma-CET to achieve Computer Science & Engineering stream, because that is the last year cutoff rank for Computer Science & Engineering in RVCE, Bangalore.
25th June 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve in Diploma CET for admission in RVCE, Bangalore?

what rank I have to achive in dcet to get e&c seat in eccentric.... my category is 3b and I have Kannada medium quota
9th July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What rank i have achieved dcet & my category sc for AIT clg
8th August 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What should be the cut off in DCET to get seat in. Rvce for ECE branch. GM category.
23rd November 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I am studying in 3rd year diploma civil ,I am sc student I want to get engineering seat in rv collage
I how much score in main exam and how much ranking in CET
26th March 2016, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying the diploma final year in electronics and communication . My category is 3a, what is the required cet ranking to join the Rvce
6th July 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How much rank I have to achieved to get seat in RV COLLEGE &RAMAYYA COLLEGE
17th July 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

To get admission in uvc what rank should be obtained in dcet.my category is 3b general
14th August 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

respected, sir/mam, I'm studying diploma final year in mechanical engineering. and, my category is 3A, what is the required CET ranking to join RVCE. i don't have any quota too.
4th December 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can we attend DCET to join new engg. College again even after getting admitted to eng. College.?becoz of personal problem.
13th February 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am the student of diploma in computer science. Can i know the ranking of CET in diploma to admit to your college please guide me
12th November 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What rank i should have achieve in diploma cet for admission in jntu kakinada,ap?
4th December 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What rank should I get to take lateral entry in rv college of engineering? What is the cut off rank for electrical and electronics in receive? I come under general merit. Please reply me
13th September 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam Darshan from mechanical engineering how much rank in dcet to join the race college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?