26th February 2012, 07:52 PM
uzma ghazali

Procedure for admission in AMU after passing 10th? What is the criteria for the same?

sir/madam

Could you plz giv me the details of the process to get admission in AMU after passing 10th xams. What are the criteria on which the admission process is based on. What type of entrance exams have to be given and how to qualify them.

My email id is:[email protected]

11th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in AMU after passing 10th? What is the criteria for the same?

sir/madam
Could you plz giv me the details of the
process to get admission in AMU af
ter
passing 10th xams. What are the
criteria on which the admission
process is based on. What type of
entrance exams have to be given and
how to qualify them.
My email address is
[email protected]
19th March 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in AMU after passing 10th? What is the criteria for the same?

Sir I passed class 10 exame . please suggest me how and where top 10 college in india ? And what is prosses to take admition .My email I'd [email protected]
27th May 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

My brother have just passout 10th std from CBSE with 4.8 cgpa which diploma in engineering
college he will get admission
30th November 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i did my job in Army. now i have retard from Army last 4 month ago i have done job 17 years in army now my age is 34 running, i want new job for public service i have 10th pass and i get new addition in Mukta Vidhyapint in Maharastra, for Graduation. after graduation i ll try to do in MPSC. so my question is what should i'll do for it Plz give me guideline.

thank you very mush
28th January 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

JKAA is organising free coaching at AMU. I also want to have admission at AMU .I have passed my matriculation with 90% so plz can I have more information related to this free coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?