9th November 2019, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in backlog exams with 5 years gap after Diploma Engineering?

Hi everyone, I have 2 backlogs in my Diploma Engineering course which I haven't clear. I have done my Diploma around 5 years ago. Now, I want to appear for the backlog exams. So, can I appear now?

15th November 2019, 03:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in backlog exams with 5 years gap after Diploma Engineering?

It seems you have realized lately regarding your pending Diploma course. I am not sure why you ignored it from the last 5 years.

Usually any University will give certain time frame to complete the course.

If the duration of course is 3 years, they may put maximum time frame as 5 to 6 years to complete the course.

Candidates have to complete the course within that time otherwise their admission to the course will be cancelled.

Those candidates have to freshly join the course again.

Since its's been 5 years gap, I don't think you are eligible to complete your backlogs now.

You did not mention the specific college/University where you are doing your Diploma course.

The maximum time frame is varied from one University to other University. If you have shared it, I would have better suggested you.

However, I would suggest you to check the College people to get complete details.

If they allow you to complete your backlogs, it is well and good. Otherwise, take the suggestion from your lecturer on how to proceed further.
15th November 2019, 04:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in backlog exams with 5 years gap after Diploma Engineering?

You can apply for existing backlog examination of diploma in engineering if your college administration allows to appear for it.

Visit your college and apply for backlog paper exam of subjects in which you have existing backlog. Your college may even refuse you to appear for Diploma in engineering backlog paper examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?