29th June 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Will I get B.E./B.Tech admission in Engineering colleges/Deemed Universities with 2 years gap after 12th Science? Am I eligible to appear entrance exams?

Hi,
Will Engineering colleges/Deemed universities will accept 2 years gap after 12th Science for studying B.E./B.Tech for General category students? Although I am eligible by Boards criteria PCM grouping and giving entrance examinations? Please answer to my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  2. Am I eligible for graduation after 3 years of gap in studies? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  5. In which college I can get admission after 6 years of gap?
  6. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams on NIOS Science basis having completed 11th Commerce?
  7. Which are the first 10 premier institutes/universities for engineering?
  8. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  9. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  10. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join IIT after completing diploma?
  12. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  14. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it?
  15. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  16. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?
  17. Am I eligible for taking admission in B.Com regular having a gap of 9 years after 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?