6th February 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for both the exams of JEXPO and VOCLET? Or only one is allowed?

Can I give both the exam JEXPO and VOCLET as I have passed 12th standard with science and want to do Diploma degree. So, what should be best for me to give JEXPO or VOCLET or both the exam ? I only want to know that can I give both the exam?

12th February 2018, 09:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for both the exams of JEXPO and VOCLET? Or only one is allowed?

Yes, you can appear in both examinations of JEXPO and VOCLET. Candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to apply for JEXPO examination and the candidates who have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course are eligible to apply for VOCLET examination. Since, you are eligible to apply for both the examinations of JEXPO and VOCLET, I suggest you to appear in VOCLET examination because, you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through lateral entry admission process after completion of your 12th standard.
31st March 2021, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for both the exams of JEXPO and VOCLET? Or only one is allowed?

I am 40 year old and passed 12th examination in bihar .board of secondary education council iwith 65% marks can I give the examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?