13th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits of applying in JEXPO for 10th student?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th and my friend has applied for JEXPO. What is JEXPO? Why many students are applying for JEXPO? What benefit I can get after applying in JEXPO? Please somebody tell me.

17th September 2015, 03:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of applying in JEXPO for 10th student?

JEXPO stands for Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination. It is an state level entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for admissions to first year Diploma courses in Government and Private Polytechnic colleges in and around West Bengal. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination. Candidates who have qualified JEXPO examination can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
17th September 2015, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of applying in JEXPO for 10th student?

JEXPO is a joint entrance exam for polytechnic admission. If you want to join a diploma course after 10th then you can apply for this exam which is conducted in West Bengal. Minimum age required for this exam is 17 years and there is no upper age limit.

The good thing about diploma courses is that they will make you eligible for various jobs in private and government sector according to your stream. JEXPO will help you to get admission in government polytechnic if you manage a good rank.
18th September 2015, 02:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in 10th and my friend has applied for JEXPO. What is JEXPO? Why many students are applying for JEXPO? What benefit I can get after applying in JEXPO? Please somebody tell me.
The JEXPO is the joint entrance examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for the selection admission to the diploma courses in the state. The main eligibility is a pass in matriculation / 10th with mathematics, physical science and English from the recognized school. You can use the marks to get the admission in the polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. The exam is conducted for the purpose only. So if you want to join in diploma course in a polytechnic college you can write this exam and get score in it.
16th March 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

what is benefits of jexpo in future and what type of job i can get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?