25th February 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in VOCLET for Diploma Mechanical 1st year student?

Hello Sir,
I have got admission in Diploma Mechanical and pursuing 1st year. But I want to give VOCLET. Kindly let me know can I eligible for VOCLET?

28th February 2016, 09:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in VOCLET for Diploma Mechanical 1st year student?

To be eligible to appear in VOCLET examination, the candidate must have completed two years ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational stream from a recognised board. There is no upper age limit to appear in VOCLET examination. Since, you have already secured admission in Diploma Mechanical course, being a 10th passed candidate, you are eligible to appear in VOCLET examination.
28th February 2016, 11:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in VOCLET for Diploma Mechanical 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have got admission in Diploma Mechanical and pursuing 1st year. But I want to give VOCLET. Kindly let me know can I eligible for VOCLET?
Yes, you are eligible for VOCLET exam.

Candidates who have passed 12th Science with vocational subjects from West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training or those who have completed 2 years ITI course after 10th standard are eligible for VOCLET examination.

No age limits required in this entrance examination.
28th February 2016, 12:16 PM
monikasiri

VOLCET is the entrance examination conducted for admission into second year of Diploma for ITI students or +2 students with vocational subjects.Students who are pursuing Diploma cannot write VOLCET for jumping into the second year of diploma without completing their first year of Diploma.
28th February 2016, 05:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to appear in VOCLET Examination:

VOCLET Examination is conducted by West Bengal State Counil Technical Education Board provides several courses such as Electrical, Electronics and Civil for taking admission. The minimum eligibility criteria required to appear in VOCLET Examination is given below.

>> Candidates must have passed 10th Class with 2 years ITI Diploma from a recognized university.
(Or)
>> Candidates must have completed +2 with concerned relevant subjects.

>> There is no particular age criteria required to appear in VOCLET Examination.
28th February 2016, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For VOCLET only those who have ITI qualification or 12th with PCM are eligible. Having 1st year qualification of diploma in mechanical engineering will not help to get you lateral entry admission.

Hence, it will be better to continue the present course if you are interested in diploma in engineering only. You are already studying the same course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?