10th November 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma or Certificate course in Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I am Diploma in Civil Engineering holder and don't want to do B.Tech. I want to study Diploma or Certificate course in Architecture. What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
14th November 2017, 04:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma or Certificate course in Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

For diploma in architecture, you just need class 10th qualification. Admission is through entrance exam conducted on state level. Just make sure that your age is according to the eligibility criteria.

You can surely get admission through exams like JEXPO, VOCLET, DET, etc. Seats are allotted based on rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?