24th July 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in CA Final next year if did Intermediate 27 years back in 1990?

I qualified CA Intermediate in the year 1990. And now I want to appear for CA Final in may next year So, please answer as i am in service now.

27th July 2016, 09:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in CA Final next year if did Intermediate 27 years back in 1990?

CA stands for Chattered Accountancy course. The duration of CA course is 4.5 years There are three levels in CA course named as CPT, CA Intermediate and CA Final.

To be eligible to get admission in CA course, the candidate should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to get direct admission in second level of CA course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have qualified CA Intermediate in the year 1990, that means you have discontinued the course 26 years ago, so, it is not possible to appear in CA Final examination. For confirmation regarding this, I suggest you to contact the college where you have pursued CA course, so, that you can know whether your admission has been cancelled or not to be eligible to appear in CA Final examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?