30th July 2011, 01:01 PM
rathanam

How to join ICWAI course after completing B.Com?

HAI SIR MY NAME IS VENKATESH FROM RAJAHMUNDRY .I COMPLETED 10+3(b.com) SO PLZ SAGUSATION SIR. I INTRASTAD IN ICWAI COURSE.

20th January 2012, 06:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ICWAI course after completing B.Com?

As you have completed your B.com then you can directly enroll for the Intermediate Course which will be followed by the Final Course.It doesn't requires graduation %,there is no age limit for this course but it should not be less then 17 years.The examination of The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India is conducted twice in a year which is generally in the month of (June and December).Course is divided into three stage, as per my knowledge foundation course is for non graduate.

1:Foundation Course

2:Intermediate Course

3:Final Course
20th January 2012, 10:18 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to join ICWAI course after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathanam View Post
HAI SIR MY NAME IS VENKATESH FROM RAJAHMUNDRY .I COMPLETED 10+3(b.com) SO PLZ SAGUSATION SIR. I INTRASTAD IN ICWAI COURSE.
How to join ICWAI course after completing B.Com?

As you have already completed B.Com so you can directly get admission in CS Executive course .The registration is open throughout the whole year so you can apply at any time .

Here i am providing full information about CS including foundation course as well.

If you will join CS Course after class 12th then you will have to complete Foundation course first .The details about foundation course are as follows :
  • All students who have passed class 12th with science,commerce and arts(except fine arts) are eligible for joining Foundation course.
  • Duration of the course is 8 months.
  • Fee payable at the time of admission is Rs 3600

After completing the CS Foundation course ,you will join CS Executive course.The details are as follows:
  • All students who have passed CS Foundation or a graduate are eligible
  • The age of candidate should be greater than 17 years
  • The fee for CS Foundation passed student is Rs 6500
  • For commerce Graduate , it is Rs 7000
  • For Non-Commerce graduate it is Rs 7750
  • Study material will be provided at the time of admission.

CS Professional course Details
  • A candidate will be admitted to the professional programme examination, if he/she has registered himself/herself as a student for the professional programme at least nine calender months prior to the month the exam commences.
  • Fee payable Rs 7500

Training of 15 months .

For more information please visit the official website of company secretary that is http://www.icsi.edu

With Regards
ravik1214
21st January 2012, 02:43 PM
Sharma sujeet

As you have already completed B.Comso you can directly get admission in CS Executive course .The registration is open throughout the whole year so you can apply at any time .
Here i am providing full information about CS including foundation course as well.
If you will join CS Course after class 12th then you will have to complete Foundation course first .The details about foundation course are as follows :
*. All students who have passed class 12th with science,commerce and arts(except fine arts) are eligible forjoining Foundation course.
*. Duration of the course is 8 months.
*. Fee payable at the time of admission is Rs 3600
After completing the CS Foundation course ,you will join CS Executive course.The details are as follows:
*. All students who have passed CS Foundation or a graduate are eligible
*. The age of candidate should be greater than 17 years
*. The fee for CS Foundation passed student is Rs 6500
*. For commerce Graduate , it is Rs 7000
*. For Non-Commerce graduate it is Rs 7750
*. Study material will be provided at the time of admission.
CS Professional course Details
*. A candidate will be admitted to the professional programme examination, if he/she has registered himself/herself as a student for the professional programme at least nine calender months prior to the month the exam commences.
*. Fee payable Rs 7500
Training of 15 months .
For more information please visit the official website of company secretary that is http://www.icsi.edu
With Regards
7th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my bba graduation now i want to apply for icwa but don't know how. and please tell me basic about icwa course. how to apply?
21st June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i completed my BBM and i want to do ICWA,so please tell me how to join and i want to take foundation r wt.because i already completed my BBM.
25th November 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

there is any difference between icwa and icwai?
10th December 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

My name Narendra how to join icwa after complete B.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?