27th April 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for GATE Mechanical Exam after pursuing B.E CSE? Will I be able to get admission in M.Tech Mechanical in IITs after completing B.E CSE?

i am pursuing B.E. in CSE can i appear in GATE for M.Tech in Mechanical and take admission in M.Tech in mechanical engineering at IITs after qualifying through GATE

28th April 2011, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Can I appear for GATE Mechanical Exam after pursuing B.E CSE? Will I be able to get admission in M.Tech Mechanical in IITs after completing B.E CSE?

You have taken good decision but why you want to change your track , atleast think that you have given your four years towards software feild and right now yo want to move in completely different field.

I will suggest you that crack GATE and after that take admission in M.Tech with same branch.
28th April 2011, 04:51 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for GATE Mechanical Exam after pursuing B.E CSE? Will I be able to get admission in M.Tech Mechanical in IITs after completing B.E CSE?

yes you can but how will clear mechanical subjects????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?