9th October 2019, 01:10 PM

Can I appear for improvement exam of 1st year after completing final year?

Sir, can I apply for the improvement exam after completing B.Sc degree for 1st and 2nd semester exams? As I got less percentage in those semesters.

15th April 2023, 11:25 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I appear for improvement exam of 1st year after completing final year?

Typically, universities offer the option of appearing for improvement exams immediately after the declaration of results or during a specified timeframe. However, it's important to note that the rules and regulations regarding improvement exams may vary between universities.

In some cases, universities allow students to appear for improvement exams for specific semesters within a certain time frame even after completing their degree. Therefore, it's best to check with your university about their policies regarding improvement exams.

You should contact your university's examination department or the concerned authority to know if you are eligible to apply for an improvement exam for your 1st and 2nd semester exams after completing your BSc degree. They will be able to guide you better and provide information on the necessary procedures and deadlines.

In any case, it's important to prepare well for the exam and make sure you have a good understanding of the subject matter before appearing for the improvement exam. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?